Is Your Home Construction “UP TO CODE?!?”

MA Home Inspection

When you house, garage, barn or other premises is damaged in a covered insurance loss, you are paid to replace the same type of materials as were damaged.

If your town or city passes building construction and repair codes that require upgraded or different materials than those presently used in you current building construction, the additional cost of “bringing your home up to code” after a loss could be staggering.

Typical code requirements involve plumbing & heating equipment, wiring, and even roofing materials!

This additional cost of upgraded materials to repair to “code” is not covered under many homeowner policies.

GOOD NEWS! This important coverage can be purchased on your MA home insurance policy.

Call or click us today!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *