Is your home insurance too expensive? If so: you are not alone. Across the country insurance companies are hedging their bets to ensure they don’t lose money.
The stakes are high. New, trending now, AI (artificial intelligence), start-up insurance companies are launching new business paradigms.
Buyer, startups, insurance companies and agents beware.
Every year Massachusetts’ home insurance consumers should take a few minutes to review coverage and premiums with us here at HomeownerQuote.
As life changes, home insurance needs change as well.
HomeownerQuote.com’s Renewal Checklist:
- Do you own jewelry, furs or watches with values over $1,000?
- Do you own silverware with a total value of over $2,500?
- Do you have a collection of valuables, including: coins, stamps or other?
- Do you own any of the following: Musical Instruments, Fine Arts or Antiques, Camera Equipment, Sports Equipment, Personal Computer?
- Do you own a boat?
- Is there a trampoline on your property?
- Do you have any tools, equipment or other property used in your business or occupation?
- Would you like your insurance to provide: Replacement Cost Protection on your Dwelling, on your Personal Property, Credit Card/forgery protection, Ordinance or Law coverage, Earthquake coverage?
- Flood is not a covered loss on a homeowner policy. Would you like to obtain rates for flood insurance? Also excluded from coverage are such things such as: rot, mold, mildew or animal/vermin/insect damage.
- Are you interested in receiving information on: Auto, Life, Excess Liability (Umbrella), Boat or Business Insurance?
Home Insurance Too Expensive?
Have us shop you with numerous companies to find you the best rates and coverage.
All we need is your address and within minutes we’ll send you a customized home insurance quote.
Use HomeownerQuote.com and put the power of the independent agent to work for you!