Oh no: Mold!



As independent insurance agents, we always hope there’s coverage for a client’s claim. However, sometimes when I hear certain things, such as “mold,” all the hope in the world probably won’t help.

When I hear the word “mold,” I think of homeowner insurance coverage exclusions.
Things that are excluded from dwelling coverage include: wear & tear, rot, mold, mildew, animal damage, earth movement (earthquake), flood & nuclear explosion.
If you’re worried about mold and mildew in your home, it’s better on the bank account to take care of sooner, rather than later.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *